Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Festival Party


Oh my goodness, I can NOT believe how cute they are...I miss them so much...please give them each a HUGE hug and kiss for me. AND SEND ME PICS...I KNOW YOU TOOK THEM. SEND THEM.

Lys and Landon enjoying cupcakes. And I think that is Maddie's arm.
From left to right, Snow White (I mean Alexa), Brooke...what a cute shirt!, Shawn, Jay, Noah, Landon, Alyssa ( I mean Minnie Mouse), Maddie (she is SO CUTE IT IS SCARY, and Boston got cut out!
The whole bunch...Sabrina, please forgive me...we promised we would never post pics of each other...but it was too cute to resist.
Landon, Minnie, and Maddie with a ballon head!
Lexi/Alexa/SNOW WHITE
Ahhhh...look at my little pumpkin heads. So cute- Half of Noah, Alyssa, Maddie, and Boston.
Snow White waiting for her cupcake!

Send me more pics.
Bring us wipes.
Thank you for everything!

Love-
US

No comments:

Post a Comment